Sunday, January 1, 2012

Renewal


Well, it has been a hectic few months for me. I have not been taking care of myself the way I would like. My meal planning has gone by the wayside and I have missed it so much. My journey of health has been completely neglected. I am ready for a new start. My job came to an end last week and I am planning on taking the month off to get things organized and get back on track. The first thing I need to do is get some healthy meals planned and then get back to exercising. I have a big goal for this year, but for now I just need to start running again.


Here is the plan for this week:

Monday: grilled mahi mahi
Tuesday: fish tacos (with leftover mahi)
Wednesday: spaghetti squash with chicken meatballs
Thursday: grilled chicken
Friday: turkey burgers
Saturday: date night
Sunday: pork roast

Don't forget to check out organizing junkie for hundreds of menu ideas.

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

YEAH! I'm so glad you're back. I want to support you in any way that I can in caring for yourself and helping you along your journey of health. Love you lots, J